Friday, March 12, 2010

Prayers Desperately Needed!

This is Bonnie's blog poster Gina speaking. Baby is not doing well and is being hospitalized for heart failure. They are trying to emergency transport her back home on Monday after visas are issued. I don't know anything else at this time, but prayers are needed! Please tell your friends and pray that Baby NiNi gets the help she needs!

11 comments:

  1. Praying right now! Lord, hold baby NiNi in your loving hands, keep her heart stable and bring her home to the US. Lord you can make the mountains melt like wax and I pray that you would do that for this family right now!
    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for NiNi and Bonnie!!! Lord, hear our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending many many prayers! We are thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continuing prayer for all involved...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers for all... and lots of hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stay strong my friend. I am praying for you both. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Checking in and letting you know that I am still praying!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No dry eyes here after reading your blog... You are in our thoughts and prayers. We have a candle lit for you and Nini. May God smile upon you both.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for NiNi!

    The LORD can move the mountains and I believe He will.

    So thankful the Consulate is helping; they helped us too! They do care and they really helped us in so many ways.

    Just keep believing and know that many of us here in the US (and around the world) are praying NiNi and her Mommy home. When you don't feel like you can do this or even know what to pray, remember we are coming to the throne on your behalf just like Aaron held up Moses's arms holding the staff.

    "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."
    Ephesians 3:20-21

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praying for NiNi's improvement to get you home safely and quickly.

    Lisa (SAC)

    ReplyDelete