Monday, March 15, 2010

Consulate and Visa

Gina again...Bonnie's consulate appointment went well and they received her visa the same day (today, Monday). Now they are waiting for the approval for the medical evacuation flight, and then they'll be on the way home (looking like that may be on Thursday). Right now, NiNi is on a feeding tube, as the doctors thought that she was expending too much energy to eat. She is critical but stable and is maintaining. I've been forwarding all your comments, well wishes, and prayers to Bonnie. Let's hope all these prayers and positive thoughts help give NiNi, Bonnie, and her family a smooth trip home!

17 comments:

  1. Gina thank you for the updates. Bonnie and Baby NiNi has been in my prayers and will continue to be. I am so glad to hear the consulate appointment went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, Carol, Paige, & NiNi:
    This is so great that we can see pictures of you & NiNi & be kept up to date on what is happening. We have been away for 3 weeks so this is the first time that I have been able to get onto your site & it is really great.
    I will keep all you in my prayers & the best for NiNi.
    Hope your return trip goes well.
    Love in Christ,
    Roxanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are in my thoughts. I hope you have a safe trip home. I love you both..
    Love, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buy medjet evacuation service online and they will transport her home with a whole medical team private flight.. probably life flight her to Standford from the airport
    my aunt had that when she was in south america . She started having seizures, they took her right to Standford University.. that is where I grew up. When you have time, tell me where you live? Adriana@Cassani.net
    www.cassanichronicles.blogspot.com
    My mother lives there along with teh rest of of my family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I just read the most recent posts to your blog. I will definitely add it to "blogs that I follow." My daughter is from ZZ as well, had been diagnosed with unrepaired VSD, I'm single too! I am in SoCal.
    I will be praying hard for a safe trip home for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Father God, please be with Bonnie and NiNi... give them safe travels home, and help NiNi find the strength she needs to thrive and blow us all away with her amazing determination. Wrap your loving arms around Bonnie, and give her strength too so she can be there for her darling daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying here for the flight...that she will be completely stable and held perfectly in God's hand. This little girl is a miracle and so is her mama!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for safe travel.....rest for baby and mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prayers continuing...glad you have the visa...now you just have to get home. Hugs from Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Baby Nini will be in our constant prayers until we hear she is in California and has come through her surgery. Bonnie - kudos to you and your team - you are amazing and Nini is lucky to have you all. I hope that all goes well for you!

    Fellow Yahoo Single who Adopted from China,
    MaryHelen
    Lucky Mama to Rose, age 4yrs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying for you and your sweet baby NiNi. She is so precious, and God's timing in bringing you to each other is perfect.

    In Him,
    Jody (from LCC)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Still sending prayers and checking in on you daily...hoping someone will hear an update soon. I am amazed by the way word has spread of NiNi's story. It appears the entire adoption community, special needs community, and many, many more folks are wrapping you and NiNi in love and support. AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Bonnie, I found a prayer request on Yahoo China heart forum for your baby. I just wanted to let you know I adopted a little girl from China 7 months ago that has TGA, PS and a large VDS. My daughter had the Glenn procedure 6 months ago and is doing awesome. Sounds like your baby has an infection that is making her more sick than her TGA. I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have about TGA.
    In my prayers
    Sue
    www.ourjadynpanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll be praying for your sweet girl.
    Jeana, single adoptive mom to Hannah, 12, and Grace, 6.5
    Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bonnie and Nini, our family is following your blog as we learned of it through the organization that we volunteer with, LWB. We're looking forward with great anticipation for your safe return home and Nini's successful surgery. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
    The Ericksons, Fishers, IN

    ReplyDelete
  16. Continuing to pray for a smooth trip to CA. Many people are praying and thinking of you and your beautiful NiNi.
    Blessings, Kari

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bonnie,

    We continue to pray for a smooth trip to CA and a quick and uneventful recovery. Blessings to you and little NiNi.

    Pat and girls

    ReplyDelete