
Well, here we are at the 49-hour mark!! WOW! The past few days have just flown by.
Baby turned 8 months old yesterday!! :-) My tough little cookie is still in the hospital, and probably will stay there until I arrive on 3/8 for her. I had an update this morning; she is on oxygen, receiving antibiotics for pneumonia, and a cardiac med, which I guess is also given for bronchiolitis, according to 2 sources I found online...both translated from mandarin...Here's the newest picture, they shaved the top of her head for the IV... :-( (mental note: pack hats!)
Keep Baby in prayers, please! It is now highly likely that we will be going to Stanford on arrival, and we are definitely going to have to fly with oxygen...







Praying for you both...now go get your girl and get her home...hang in there, mama.
ReplyDeleteI've got folks praying for NiNi from coast to coast! She couldn't have been matched with a better mama than one who's a nurse. In just a week you will be holding her in your arms!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through the China Heart yahoo group. We traveled in July to China to bring home Mia who has TOF. She had open heart surgery in Sept and is doing wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI will pray for sweet Olivia as she waits for you. You are so close to holding your baby. Get ready for the journey of a lifetime!
Bonnie! I just found you from the Yahooo China Heart group too. we traveled in August to get our Georgia Mei who had unrepaired TOF. She had open heart surgery not long after landing home and is our little spit-fire now.
ReplyDeleteI'lll be praying and following along as you go and get your sweet Olivia!
Oh...if it is helpful our travel blog is
ReplyDeletehttp://pandalily.com/miller/
and our current one is www.throwingourarmsopenwide.blogspot.com
Hope that helps!
Hello Bonnie! I found you through your introduction on the yahoo Heart Group, and I had to stop by! We submitted our MCC to CCAI in November 2009 for a little girl with CHD (minor or major) under the age of 4. Let me just say that your timeline is very encouraging. :) And your little Olivia Grace is a DARLING!!! I will be praying for her health, for your Mama's heart, and for your upcoming trip. I look forward to following your journey, and daydreaming along the way. :) Believe it or not, yours is the first MCC 09 blog I've found for a CCAI parent requesting CHD. Needless to say, I'm delighted to have found you...for so many reasons!
ReplyDeleteMany Blessings,
Tara Anderson
http://followingourleader.blogspot.com/
Before you were born, Bonnie, God prepared your heart to be a nurse, so that at this exact time in His will, you would be used to help save the life of your little NiNi. Now that I've found your blog, I will be following it and praying, praying, praying for God to send His angels in the numbers needed to go before you and make this trip successful. Love you my former first grader!
ReplyDeleteI just saw your post on our yahoo heart group. You must be so excited. I am praying that you will have a peace as you prepare to travel and bring this beautiful baby girl into your home. I know she is already so much apart of your heart! God bless you and prayers for you both in the coming journey.
ReplyDelete