Sorry friends, I haven't received any update from Bonnie since Wednesday. Not too sure what to make of that. I know her original flight home was booked for tomorrow. I'll let you know as soon as I hear something, or maybe Bonnie herself will get to post soon. Let's hope no news is good news. Gina
Thanks for posting Gina - so at least we know there hasn't been any new information...like you said, hopefully no news is good news...I know SO MANY people who are continuing to pray and send positive thoughts to Bonnie and NiNi every day.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Gina, for posting this. I will keep Bonnie, Carol, Paige & NiNi in my prayers that everything will work out as planned. Please let us know when you hear from Bonnie.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting! I have been checking back & wondering. I am still praying for them!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Gina!! I can't stop thinking about Bonnie and NiNi... continued prayers!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is Bonnie's brother Joe. Our dad called me tonight to let me know Bonnie, NiNi, Mom, and Paige are headed home tonight. They are taking a commercial flight into SFO and should be there around 1130 tomorrow. Please keep praying for all of them and thank you so much for all of your kind thoughts and words. I'm sure they mean the world to my family.
ReplyDelete