
Baby NiNi is doing well; they've turned down the epinephrine and ventilator settings. They are talking about taking her off the vent in the next day or two, but she desats so fast, though, when agitated, so we'll see.
We're at Rubio's for lunch, and there was a ladybug crawling on the guy's t-shirt behind me...I took it as a positive sign. :-)
Hope you like the new blog design. It was a gift from fellow adoptive mom/ blogger, Jaime.







Thank you so much for the updates! I am thrilled to hear that NiNi is responding so well! She is one strong little girl! I bet once she is feeling better, you won't be able to keep up with her!!! Won't that be fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteAll our best,
Michele, mom to Emily and Alyssa (SAC)
I am so happy NiNi is doing so well! Love your new blog design!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Lynn
Happy 9 month Birthday Baby NiNi!!! What a miracle you are!!
ReplyDeleteBonnie, I am so glad you love it. It was my pleasure doing this for you.
Continued prayers!!!
Bonnie, We are praying for NiNi and you in SC. She is a beautiful baby and you are a fabulous mother. - Patricia (mother of Ryan and Jake (CCAI SN July 2009).
ReplyDeleteHappy 9 month Birthday Baby NiNi!
ReplyDeleteBonnie, Carol & Baby NiNi:
I am so glad to be able to read this blog & hear the latest about Baby NiNi. I am glad Baby NiNi is doing so well & pray for her complete healing. I do like the new design of your blog site. It is really nice.
Love, hugs, & prayers in Christ's name,
Roxanna
I absolutely LOVE the new blog design!!! And I also love being able to check in on NiNi's progress...I'll keep praying for the two of you!!!
ReplyDeletePraying for stable SATs!!!!!!! Glad that she is doing so well that they are dialing things down! Celebrate!!!!!! Praying for you guys as you walk this road, that the Lord would carry you and be closer than ever to encourage your heart!
ReplyDeleteShannon
www.throwingourarmsopenwide.blogspot.com
Happy 9 Months!!!!! Prayers for continued healing on that precious little heart!!!!
ReplyDelete