Baby NiNi is still critical but is doing a little better. She coos at Bonnie and she kicks her feet all the time. As far as coming home, the situation is more than frustrating. NiNi could've been home on Tuesday, and this unnecessary delay is unacceptable.
Thank you for your continued prayers and support.
Gina (Bonnie's blogger)
Our Birthday Princess!
14 years ago







Still prayng and hoping that this will get sorted out soon - this baby needs to get on American soil and into the hospital here where they can save her!
ReplyDeleteLavonne
How frustrating indeed. Please do let us know if there is anything we can do to help expedite Bonnie's trip home with Baby NiNi.
ReplyDeleteBonnie, Carol, Paige & NiNi:
ReplyDeleteYou are constantly in my prayers. Please let us know if you want us to make calls or emails to "someone" to help get NiNi home ASAP. Love, hugs & prayers to all.
Roxanna
Thank you for the update - I'm keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to do so until I hear that Nini has recovered from her surgery. Hang in there!!!
ReplyDeleteMaryHelen
Lucky Mama to Rose, age 4yrs
Thank you for the update although it is not what I was hoping to read! I will continue praying!!!
ReplyDeletePraying! I may know someone who can get the word out...I'll let you know!
ReplyDeletePraying this gets resolved quickly and they can be on their way. Please keep us posted on if you need action from us... happy to help email.
ReplyDeleteI am praying for NiNi!!! She is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL baby!!!
ReplyDeleteLove and blessings,
Robin
Thank you so much for keeping us updated. I pray that this is resolved asap and that the insurance company finally does the right thing and PUTS THE PATIENT'S NEEDS FIRST. That would be a novel idea, huh? So frustrating. I pray that Bonnie is holding up well under all of this stress. PRAY PRAY PRAY, that is what i am doing!
ReplyDeleteContinued prayers for NiNi. I hope that everything is worked out ASAP and baby NiNi is on her way home to get the care that she needs and deserves.
ReplyDeleteI will say a prayer for this precious baby and her momma! My heart goes out to them!
ReplyDeleteHoping that no news is good news and Bonnie and NiNi are safely in the US. Still praying and hoping to see some positive news soon.
ReplyDelete