Sunday, April 11, 2010

Post-Op Day 5

Not much to post today. Bonnie's been under the weather, maybe food poisoning. On the bright side, Bonnie's Mom and Dad got to hold NiNi today! Yeah! Bonnie's hoping to be well enough to hold NiNi tomorrow.

Glad to hear everything is going well and I'll try and get a more thorough update with pics tomorrow when Bonnie feels better.

Gina

4 comments:

  1. Oh no!!! Prayers for Bonnie!!!!!!!!!! So glad NiNi is doing so well... God is SOOOOOO good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie and Nini and family are all in our prayers. So wonderful to see Nini awake and see those beautiful eyes! I hope the remaining time of withdrawal is going well and feel better, Bonnie!!!!

    MaryHelen (from Yahoo SAC)
    Lucky Mama to Rose, age 4yrs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, Baby NiNi, Carol, & Michael:

    I am so glad that Baby NiNi is doing so well & that your parents got to hold her. I bet they were proud grandparents,

    I am praying for all of you & that Baby NiNi will have a complete & speedy recovery.

    Love, hugs, & prayers in Christ's name,

    Roxanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God for on-going successes! Bonnie hoping you get better so that you can enjoy your precious one you have waited so long for!
    God Bless
    Lavonne (LCC)

    ReplyDelete