Praying for the doctors and sending healing thoughts for your sweet baby girl. Soon all this hospital business will just be one more milestone she has crossed, and you guys can start living your lives together! :)
I have been following your journey to your precious daughter, please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you both.
Praying hard over here!!!!!!!! Thanks for letting us know so that we can pray!
Bonnie, Baby NiNi, & Carol:You are all in my prayers at this time because I know it is difficult for Mommy & Grandma to see Baby NiNi go through this surgery.I pray for a complete & speedy recovery for Baby NiNi.Love, hugs, & prayers in Christ's Name,Roxanna
Sending healing thoughts and prayers to NiNi and the entire family.
Praying for the doctors and sending healing thoughts for your sweet baby girl. Soon all this hospital business will just be one more milestone she has crossed, and you guys can start living your lives together! :)
ReplyDeleteI have been following your journey to your precious daughter, please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you both.
ReplyDeletePraying hard over here!!!!!!!! Thanks for letting us know so that we can pray!
ReplyDeleteBonnie, Baby NiNi, & Carol:
ReplyDeleteYou are all in my prayers at this time because I know it is difficult for Mommy & Grandma to see Baby NiNi go through this surgery.
I pray for a complete & speedy recovery for Baby NiNi.
Love, hugs, & prayers in Christ's Name,
Roxanna
Sending healing thoughts and prayers to NiNi and the entire family.
ReplyDelete