Baby Nini's urine is negative today so that's a great sign. Bonnie's still waiting for the surgeon to come by and give the approval for tomorrow's surgery. Lots of Bonnie's family is there to visit and they are all in love with Nini!
I'll keep you all updated; thanks for checking in.
Gina
Our Birthday Princess!
14 years ago







Bonnie, Baby NiNi, & Carol:
ReplyDeleteI pray for a complete & speedy recovery for Baby NiNi, & I am keeping all your family in my prayers. Hope you all have a very Happy Easter.
Love, hugs, & prayers,
Roxanna
Hi!!! I just got back and am checking in on you guys! I am praying for tomorrow, for God's hands to be the ones that guide the surgeon and for Hi peace to fill the OR, the PICU and every place our sweet baby girl is! Also praying that God will carry you as you wait and walk through this...it is no easy job!
ReplyDeleteHugs & prayers from Washington State :)
Shannon
As I sit here on Easter with my family. Thoughts and prayers for you and Baby NiNi came through my head. I am so glad to read this update. Happy Easter Bonnie and Baby NiNi. God has risen!
ReplyDelete