Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Out of Surgery!

As of about 6:30 something, Baby NiNi is out of surgery! Her chest is closed and sats are at 100%, probably for the first time in her young life. Hopefully a picture will be coming soon.

Gina

6 comments:

  1. God is so Good. Still performing miracles right in front of us. That is wonderful news prayers going up for healing and protection.
    Cheryl F
    Jacksboro, TN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, Baby NiNi, & Carol:

    I am so glad that Baby NiNi is out of surgery & doing well. I can't wait to see the new picture of Baby NiNi. She is so precious!

    I am praying for all of you.

    Love, hugs, & prayers in Christ's name.
    Roxanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, Baby NiNi & Carol:
    That is such great news. We will continue to pray for a full recovery.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise be to God! Continued prayers for healing for NiNi and peace for her family. Thank you Gina for faithfully updating us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news! Thank you for keeping us all updated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie, you have been in my thoughts and prayers for quite a while and I am so glad to see God's hand in all you are going through. Baby Nini is such a miracle baby and you have shown such strength. We will continue to pray for strength and peace for you and healing for your little one.
    In His Arms
    Noella

    ReplyDelete