Tuesday, February 2, 2010

LOA!!



Yesterday (Feb 1st) I received an email stating that I have LOA!! Yippee!!! I am officially going to be a mom!

Today FedEx delivered the documents to sign and return. Two documents were my LOI in English and Mandarin; I had to write "I accept LiuNi" on both, and sign/date both. The third document was gorgeous, on a very lush linen-type paper. It was titled "Letter of Seeking Confirmation From Adopter." I had to read it, check the box stating "I accept the adoptee mentioned above," and sign/date it. I FedExed it back this evening; I was lucky that the delivery guy ran late so it will reach my agency tomorrow!! :-)

I also received "Travel Packet II," and directions for wiring the orphanage fee. So happy that I can do that ahead of time, instead of carrying that much cash to China. LOTS of things to do in the next 4-6 weeks...my lists now have lists!!

I am amazed, excited, so grateful, and...more than a little terrified!! After all this time waiting, it is finally my turn! :-) It still feels a tad surreal...and probably will until I hold this darling baby in my arms for a while. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I can literally feel your excitement, nervousness, amazement, awe, in your post. I am so thrilled for you. YOU ARE GOING TO CHINA! :)

    ReplyDelete