


It's Friday! ...and only 5 days to go!
Okay, Prayer Warriors, help is needed...Y'all have prayed this baby thru the past 4 months, and mountains have moved for us...BUT: I found out this a.m. that Baby is back in the hospital, not sure why...It could be sniffles, it could be pneumonia, it could be- well, her heart...and pneumonia with a hypoxic baby is a B-A-D combo...So, please continue to pray this child home!!! I am hoping to learn more on Monday.
On a positive note, my BFF and I went baby shopping tonight, bought Olivia's "coming home" outfit...I wanted her to have something pretty... I put the sheets on the crib, took out some of the blankets, all Classic Pooh, which I bought several years ago, so it looks like a little one might sleep there soon!! :-)
I'm including some pictures, too...the hat was going to be for Olivia, but it is a newborn size, and I didn't realize it until I got home...so I had a little fun with it!! :-) Poor little Charlie! He is such a good sport... HeeHee







Bonnie, I am praying that she is okay and that she is safely in your arms next week!
ReplyDeleteMichele, mom to Emily and Alyssa (SAC list)