Yippee!! The phone call I've been waiting and hoping for came this afternoon! I have travel approval as of today! :-) The package that was rumored to be heading to my agency arrived. Travel plans can't be finalized until the US Consulate in Guangzhou re-opens next Monday after CNY...but the TENTATIVE plans are: San Francisco to Beijing 3/3; to Zhengzhou, Henan on 3/7; Gotcha Day 3/8 (3 weeks from today!!); to Guangzhou on 3/12; return to USA 3/19. WOW!! That would mean I leave in 16 days, and will be a mom in 3 weeks!!
I am over the moon...and there is a touch of nostalgia for me, also, since today (2/15) was my Grandma's birthday...I'd like to think she is watching my journey, and smiling. :-)
Our Birthday Princess!
14 years ago







Yeah! We can't wait to meet Little Miss NiNi! Love Gina and Mia
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to follow your trip! So thrilled for you.
ReplyDelete