It is official!! I leave for China in 8 days! My consulate appt. arrived yesterday, so now is the scramble for flights, in-country travel, last minute fees, etc...oh, and PACKING!! It is amazing how much I need to cram in a small space...In just 13 days, I will be a mom. :-) The long wait is almost over! YIPPEE!!
My new roof is on, which is fortunate since it poured all afternoon. It looks really nice, MUCH nicer than that old, nasty wooden shake roof. I cleaned the carpets this week, too, so my room is clean, and ready for baby furniture to be set up. :-)
Our Birthday Princess!
14 years ago







NiNi is such a beauty! This is such a wonderful time and such blessings!
ReplyDeleteOMG Bonnie!!! It's so REAL for you now. Can't wait to see some pics of NiNi's nursery...FUN.
ReplyDeleteI AM amazed! I have never seen such a young referral- congratulations! She is a beauty!
ReplyDeleteMommy to Henan baby, Lily :)