I've been asked where "with grace and gratitude" came from. In 2007 (the same time my paperwork went to China), H*llmark had a Mother's Day CD called "A Mother's Love." Olivia Newton John sang a song called "Grace and Gratitude." It was so beautiful, and has stayed with me. "Grace" is important for 2 reasons: It is my daughter-to-be's middle name, and this whole journey I've been led by Grace...so many little and big things have fallen into place effortlessly, the roadblocks have been moved...it is just meant to be, without a doubt, and orchestrated by the Master's Hands. "Gratitude" is an important concept to me: anyone who has read/watched "The S*cret," or read "The G*me of Life and How to Play It" can relate. Your attitude shapes your perspective, which shapes your world, and I find I have so much to be grateful for on a daily basis. I believe that being grateful helps to keep my attitude positive...for the most part! ;-)
I am HUGE fan of "The S*cret" and DO believe in the law of attraction and it's ability to shape our lives. It is the ONLY way I have been able to stay positive over the past four years waiting...I know do know that THE perfect child will be matched to me when the timing is right. And you are a great example of that!
ReplyDelete