Today is the last day of January! I'm not sure where the month has gone...it zipped by. My Baby girl turned 7 months on Thursday, 1/28...
I received a letter from a pediatric cardiologist on Tuesday, to send to CCAA; it encourages them to bring this baby to the USA quickly for much-needed surgery. A BIG Thank you to Dr. Van Gundy, Dr. Arthur, and their nurse Lorna!! I emailed it to my agency, who will have it translated and sent on to Beijing. We are hoping that CCAA will rush the rest of this process and let me bring NiNi home soon!
Beijing is closing for 2 weeks for Chinese New Year...so nothing will happen in the adoption world during that time. I think it is the 7th-21st.
I am getting all kinds of great stuff from my work friends with kiddos. I now have a crib and mattress, and stroller; today I should add a highchair to that...still to come: a play-n-pack, carseat/stroller combo, and an inflatable tub. :-) I also bought a dresser at Ikea- their stuff is awesome! Many thanks to all of my work friends...you guys rock! :-) My house is beginning to look like a baby might be coming soon!
Now I R-E-A-L-L-Y need to get her quilt finished! :-) everything is cut out, the ladybugs are put together, I just need to sew it all...
Here's hoping that this week brings LOA...and TA and CA!! :-) I can hope, can't I?!
Our Birthday Princess!
14 years ago







YAY Bonnie - I can't wait to follow your trip to baby NiNi. Glad you started this blog!
ReplyDelete