Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Locked In!!!

Good news from my agency!! Baby's file has been "locked in"...that is, her file is now connected officially to mine...the next step SHOULD be LOA!! I'm doing the "happy dance" here.
Yesteday I received NiNi's official file..."NiNi" is her nickname at the orphanage, and that is how I am thinking of her for now...I received updated photos of her, taken just a few days ago!! It brought tears to my eyes, and made her seem more real. I just cannot wait for permission to post pictures, to share her with everyone, and I REALLY can't wait to hold her in my arms...after all these years, motherhood is SO close! :-)
It was wonderful to see that NiNi is doing so well. She is in a care facility run by my agency (CCAI- wonderful folks!), and will stay there until I can pick her up. To look at her little pictures, you would never know she has a health problem. She is still tiny, barely on the height/weight charts, but she will grow once she is home...It has been stressful, wondering if this little one would survive the wait, but it looks like she is doing fine. :-)

Here's hoping the next week brings LOA!!

And, in the middle of a downpour: here's hoping that the weather dries out in a few days so I can put a new roof on the house...Yep, in the middle of all of this, the ancient, crummy roof is leaking...so it HAS to be replaced NOW...sigh...but, it could be worse...at least I have the means to replace it...and I won't have to think about it again for a very long time! :-)

God is good...so much to be grateful for, AS ALWAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment