Hello to all.
Well, I'm still waiting for LOA... for those who haven't heard: I sent LOI (letter of intent) for a beautiful baby girl. She has a pretty major special need that will require surgery, and she hadn't been registered for adoption when I found out about her. Two months later, I've been allowed to send LOI, and her province is registering her now. Our paperwork should meet up in Beijing any day now...then I should hear something official. :-) I am just so eager to share her little photo and the few details I have...but I cannot, until China gives me permission.
So I wait...and keep looking at that beautiful little picture.... :-)
Bonnie
Our Birthday Princess!
14 years ago







can't wait to hear all about her!!
ReplyDeleteVery excited for you!!!!!!! Hang in there... I know the wait can be crazy once you know who your child is... but it will all be worth it!!! :)
ReplyDelete