Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas to everyone!

I took NiNi to Christmas Eve service tonight! I bought her a sweet little dress, simple but elegant, and curled her wispy hair with the world's teeniest curling iron! There was a hair ribbon, also, but SOMEONE wouldn't leave it in place! heehee NiNi was asleep when we got to church, and was somewhat confused when she awoke in church, at night, with LOTS of people around her! But, she was a trooper, and did very well. My friend Patty and her family joined us for the service, it was nice to share the evening with them. Jenn came home tonight, also, and we drove around looking at christmas lights, something we have always enjoyed. NiNi fell asleep in the backseat after a while, but I think she had fun.

Mom and Dad are coming down tomorrow for the day; NiNi is SO excited! :-) She talked on the phone with Mom earlier, and was animated, as always, with her. She babbles and blows kisses to my mom, it is really cute! My sis and niece are sick, so they aren't coming.

Hope everyone is having a blessed holiday season; God's love speaks to us in the most unusual and unexpected ways. Pastor Plath was saying tonight that even with all the big miracles and events in the Old Testament, it took a baby to reach the masses with God's message. How true! When I think of how much my life has changed, and all I've learned from my sweet baby, in less than a year...how much did the Christmas Baby change everyone's life?

2 comments:

  1. LOVE seeing this picture of your sweet girl. What an amazing year 2010 has been! (we have the same ornament for Lia...) Merry Christmas and Happy n
    New Year to you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture of your sweet gift from God!

    ReplyDelete