Today NiNi and I met Gina and Mia in Stockton for lunch. We hadn't seen each other since mid-October, so it was really nice to catch up.
Mia is 3 1/2 now, and such a great kiddo! :-) She has quite the personality and DEFINITE likes and dislikes. She named her Cailin Yang baby doll "Baby NiNi", and it came to lunch with the real Baby NiNi! so cute!! The girls opened their presents from each other after lunch. It was a very nice afternoon.
Tomorrow is the last day of 2010! :-) 2011 is peeking around the corner, and I hope it brings LOTS of good things for all of us!!
Love
Bonnie and NiNi







We had a great time too, as always. Such a difference from when we were just too single girls, waiting for what seemed like FOREVER to go to China and meet our girls! See you soon.
ReplyDeleteLove the Calin Yang doll. I gave one to my older daughter while we waited for the referral of her baby sister from China!
ReplyDelete