We are starting a new chapter:
Today I returned to work after being off 7 1/2 months. Everyone welcomed me back, they even had a welcome breakfast for me. :-) I felt like I was working in swimfins and mittens. The basics are still the same, but so many details have changed. I think I might need re-orientation! heehee
NiNi went to daycare at 0500, and stayed until 1130. Mom came down from Redding, so Baby didn't have to spend 14 hrs in daycare the first week. NiNi did well, played with the kids and the dog. :-) She wouldn't eat anything, though, or take a bottle. She decided she will only drink from a sippy cup- preferably the kind with a straw!! :-) She took a bottle here at home, when it was naptime and bedtime.
My baby is growing up already!!
Our Birthday Princess!
14 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment