Today marks 2 anniversaries: 6 months ago today, we landed at SFO after a very LONG flight. My precious daughter has now been a citizen for 6 months! :-) (And I finally got her name changed on her SS card!) 5 months ago today, we came home from Stanford Hospital; my sweet girl has been HOME for 5 months! :-) She has settled in nicely...she rules the roost, actually- just ask the cats! heehee They aren't thrilled with the rearranging of positions.
NiNi is doing so well, it is just amazing. Her language skills are on target, and the therapists believe she understands at a 3 y/o level!! She is still very behind on gross motor; she just doesn't want to crawl, and is still developing the right muscles to crawl/stand/walk. It is a process, to be sure! She is a happy kiddo, gets such a kick out of EVERYTHING, from a trip to Costco or watching the neighborhood skunk in the backyard (he looks like Flower from "Bambi"). The joy she takes in everyday life is so incredible; I find that I smile more just being near her.
I'm posting a few pics, one of 3/21- in flight from Hong Kong to SFO, one of 4/21- coming home with NiNi and oxygen, and one of today 9/21- my sweet baby girl! :-)







No comments:
Post a Comment