Today my precious daughter is 16 months old! She is just such an amazing little person, I am truly blessed to be her mom.
She continues to crawl, and her pace has increased dramatically. She cruises around the living room/dining room/kitchen most of the time, but will disappear down the hall when you least expect it. We have found her in the hall closet, trying to open a can of Monster!! That would have been a sticky mess!
All these months I have wished for a way to contact NiNi's orphanage, to let them know that not only did she survive, but that she is thriving...and today my wish came true! I received (from a contact) the physical address for her orphanage! Now we can send a holiday care package with pictures, so they can see how wonderful their girl has done! :-) It is exciting to know that we can maintain a connection to her homeland and the people who kept her alive during her first year of life.
I put the toddler bed together for NiNi yesterday, and she napped in it for the first time today! :-) It was precious to see. She looks like a toddler now, not so much of a baby. Charlie napped with her for a while, keeping an eye on HIS baby! :-)







No comments:
Post a Comment