

Today my wonderful coworkers threw NiNi and me a fabulous baby shower! They held it in the CSICU lounge, and decorated it up with pink stuff! Balloons, streamers, gift wrap- all pink! :-) There were quite a few people, including some I hadn't seen since before going to China! They had a very nice luncheon, and a cake, and LOTS of presents for my precious girl. I have incredibly thoughtful,generous coworkers!! NiNi took it all in stride; she didn't let anyone else hold her, but she interacted with people, and played with toys for the 2 hours we were there. It was nice to see everyone again.
Everyone has been so supportive all these months; from the original paperchase in early 2007, to the referral last October, thru the months of waiting for paperwork to process, and then the past 6 months. Thank you to everyone who lifted us up in prayer, who kept in touch, who bought amazing presents to welcome my sweet baby girl. I am so appreciative, and humbled by the outpouring of friendship, love, and support.







No comments:
Post a Comment